Monday, September 28, 2009

Super Gift with Purchase


The next five shoppers who purchase pottery shard jewelry from my etsy shop will receive an awesome gift with purchase. The wonderful Michelle from www.thequiltedhouse.etsy.com has created five mini jewelry bags for a cross shop promotion we are having. These bags are super cute, big enough to a few pieces of your favorite jewelry when you travel, or even your digital camera. My Canon Powershot really wants to call one home. So cute, Asian inspired flower theme, looks like Japanese cherry blossoms to me! Thank you Michelle for sharing these wonderful gifts, I'm sure the lucky shoppers who receive them will love them!
If you are looking for unique, eco friendly jewelry, stop by my etsy shop www.justicejewelry.etsy.com and snap up some pottery jewelry today to get your free gift while they last.

No comments:

Post a Comment